Tuesday, February 19, 2013

Valentines Weekend

Happy Valentines Day! We had a low key day at home.  I had to work 'til 6 so Kevin made dinner! Steak, potatoes, rolls, broccoli and carrots.  It was delicious.  After dinner Kevin had to grade papers so I made chocolate covered strawberries.  Then we watched a movie, and went to bed early because Kevin had to get up early on Friday. 
I had the day off of school on Friday, so I got to sleep in!  Once Kevin got home from his TA job, I went up to work and did laundry.  It was tough going to work at the U when I had a day off of teaching, but I did it anyway.
Saturday we both got to sleep in because I didn't have to teach at CBT and Kevin didn't have class.  We cleaned and I did more laundry (yay), then we decided we wanted to go to Outback for dinner.  Once we got there, there was an hour and a half wait.  We were both starving so we decided against it and went to Wingers instead. 
Sunday we woke up early and went to church and taught Primary.  I'm starting to love this early church idea, I really love having the whole day to rest/nap/read/cook/do whatever we want.
Monday I woke up and went shopping with my mom. We went to fashion place mall and it was fun to go out and shop with no time line or anything we had to do that day.  My mom came to hang out for a little after and we played the Kinect. Then like every other night Kevin ended the day studying. Poor guy, this is going to be a rough week for him.
Today (Tuesday) was hard to go back to work and school.  I am so ready for spring/summer break.  It's my opinion that Valentines Day should be the first day of spring and so far the weather has been a little warmer!  Although I hear it's supossed to snow tomorrow.  Let's hope the rest of winter goes by fast!
xoxo


No comments:

Post a Comment