Tuesday, January 1, 2013

2012

Happy New Year!

For us, New Years Eve was pretty low key.  A lot of our family was sick, so we spent the time bowling with some friends, and rang in the new year while watching a movie.  2012 was a great year for us.  Full of excitement, change, and accomplishments.   It was such a great year, and I'm sad to see it go.  I am excited and looking forward to our future, but I know that I will always remember 2012 to be one of our best.

This year we...

-I graduated from College!
-We got engaged!
-Went to Lake Powell with the Bowens (where we got engaged)
-Went to California with the Biesingers (disneyland, knott's berry farm, beach house)
-I started working at Wasatch Junior High
-We moved into our cute little Duplex
-Started going to our new ward, which we love, and started teaching Primary
-Went on our Honeymoon to Mexico on a Cruise. (my first time using a passport)
-Adopted our Jax
-Our WEDDING. 10.5.12
-Had our first Halloween, Thanksgiving, Christmas, and New Years Eve as a married couple


A year of many firsts. 2013, you're following an incredible year.

Tomorrow I start working my 3 jobs again.  Next week Kevin starts school where he is taking many hard classes, TAing for Gen Chem 2 labs, and preparing to take the DAT.  We've had such a nice and relaxing break, it's going to be hard to go back.  Wish us luck!

No comments:

Post a Comment