Friday, August 5, 2016

Halfway Through Third Trimester

Here are some real bad bathroom photos showcasing my ever growing belly and a mind dump of latest pregnancy related happenings:


This is me at 17 weeks.  I still look a little sickly and pale at this point.  To think I was already so upset that my waist was going away.....


Hello 34 weeks! (well 33 weeks and 6 days, but close enough.)  Look at that baby! He's so huge, and I still have 6 weeks to go.  I took my passport photo this week, and a friendly PSA: do not take a passport photo 8 months pregnant - if you do not want to look like an angry chipmunk.  It's not pretty. But I honestly can't believe I'm at this point.  Well, yeah I can, but now I feel like maybe I won't be pregnant for forever.  I'm still feeling pretty good.  I'm sleeping pretty well, and I don't quite have a waddle yet.  The past couple of weeks my nausea has gotten a little worse, but nothing too bad.  I'll just need to take my medicine until the very end.  I found 3 stretch marks on my right hip the other day.  (THE HORROR.  I only cried a little.)  I'm confused as to why they are only on one hip and not the other.  I'm sure they'll show up, and when they do I'll be equally upset.  I have 5 more weeks of work until maternity leave.  I'm so excited, but also had a little freak out yesterday because I still have quite a bit to do.  Plus I am lacking in energy and I would much rather be home prepping for baby.  The nursery still isn't done, but this weekend we'll make some good progress.  That's the plan anyway.  I also want to start getting my hospital bag ready so I won't have to worry about it.  I'll just keep it in my car in case I go into labor at work.  I am so ready to meet this little guy.  I had my first dream about him last night.  He had dark hair and looked like a little Kevin, and then the next day he was a toddler and walking around.  I guess it's my subconscious telling me how quickly time flies by and to enjoy every minute.  I will try to remember that while I'm sore and sleep deprived with a newborn baby.  I really am so so so so so excited.  I CAN'T WAIT!!!!!




No comments:

Post a Comment